[Imageworld] PhD. School, Optimization in Computer Vision,
Copenhagen May 19th to 23rd
Marleen de Bruijne
marleen at diku.dk
Mon Jan 14 13:50:51 CET 2008
Call for participation
We are organising a Ph.D. school, aimed at graduate students and other
researchers within computer vision. The scope of the school will be on
optimization, particularly recent developments, in relation to computer
vision. The lectures will be:
1. Prof. Richard Hartley from the Department of Systems Engineering,
RSISE, Australian National University.
2. Prof. Philip H. S. Torr from the Brookes Computer Vision Group,
Oxford Brookes University.
3. Dr. Fredrik Kahl, from Lund Institute of Technology, Lund University.
4. Prof. Lieven Vandenberghe, Electrical Engineering Department,
University of California Los Angeles.
5. Prof. Henrik Madsen, Informatics and Mathematical Modelling,
Technical University of Denmark.
Please refer to the schools homepage for more information, at
The location is the Technical University of Denmark, in Copenhagen. The
Henrik Aanæs, Technical University of Denmark
Fredrik Kahl, Lund Institute of Technology, Lund University
More information about the Imageworld